Embark on an enchanting morning as you join Mermaid Danielle for an exclusive meet and greet, story time and picture time at Rainbow Play Cafe on Sunday February 11th at 11:00am!
I’m Mermaid Danielle and I love to meet and play with all the children in and around Vancouver. Since 2017, I have been spreading mermaid magic around the city. I am dophin-itely passionate about the ocean and educating people about water safety, conservation, and care. When I am not flipping my fins, I can be found working at a daycare and teaching the next generation of mermaids and mermen how to swim.
I am so excited to share some mer-mazing books, songs and stories during our meet and greet. I can’t wait to spend time with you!.
Let's learn about the ocean & contribute to saving it!
Aside from sharing stories with the little ones about the ocean, Mermaid Danielle will be donating part of the proceeds of this special event to Ocean Wise.
Ocean Wise is a conservation program that educates and empowers consumers about the issues surrounding sustainable seafood.
Let's support this awesame iniciative!
11:00 AM to 12:00PM
- Welcome song
- Story Time
- Singing Kid's Songs
- Dance party of 2-3 water themed songs
- Time for a photoshoot session
12:00 PM to 1:00PM
- Open play at our indoor play area
- Admission for a child (any age) + 1 adult
- Photo session (bring your own camera)
- Goody Bags - Participants can grab a package on their way out (colouring book, sticker, bookmark)
- 1 hour open play in our indoor playground
Pre-booking is required as we have limited spots available.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Admission is $20 dollars + GST. It includes one child and one parent for our 1-hour Mermaid Meet & Greet + 1 hour open play
- Extra child with no extra adult (any age) only $15
- Extra adult (not covered by child admission) $5.
- Part of the proceeds of this special event will be donated to Ocean Wise
- There will be a cash jar available for anyone wishing to further their donation to Oceanwise
See you soon!
Date & Time
Sun., Feb. 11, 2024 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.