The Saskatoon Festival of Trees is a non-profit organization. Our purpose is to engage the community in an event that celebrates the holiday season through special events, attractions and decorated displays while raising funds to support our beneficiary, Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation.
Kids are treated to some lively entertainment while they busily write a letter to Santa or draw an adorable picture in preparation for his arrival. Guests experience a warm welcome from Mrs. Claus as they enjoy milk & cookies while Santa reads a story on stage. Kids spend a little one on one time with Santa before the evening is done!
Stroller parking is available for this event beginning at 6:30 pm in McLeod Hall, located just outside of Saskatchewan Hall (large hall where event takes place). Please do not bring strollers into Saskatchewan Hall as there is limited space.
- 6:30 pm: Doors open, stroller parking open, entertainment
- 7:00 pm: Santa arrives & reads a story on stage, visits assigned by table to follow
A visit to the Festival of Trees displays is included with your ticket (if you'd like to visit prior to the event, show your Milk & Cookies With Santa ticket for same day entry).
- Tickets $15.00 per person + taxes and service fee
- Children under 1 year of age (who will not occupy a seat at your table) are admitted free of charge
- If you're planning to sit with other guests, all tickets must be purchased in one transaction
- Each table can seat 2 to 8 people. Assigned seating.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
Please review all COVID-19 policies and procedures prior to purchasing tickets. Of particular note:
- Masks are required at all special events except while seated & consuming food or beverage
- Effective October 1, 2021 proof of COVID vaccination (or negative test from within the previous 72 hours) is required when visiting the Western Development Museum where the Festival of Trees is held. For information on how to access your proof of vaccination, please visit this link. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement.
- Guests will be seated at individual tables for your group, much like a restaurant
Date & Time
Fri., Nov. 26, 2021 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.