We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
For Chef Katriel's birthday this year, he had an amazing opportunity to visit Morocco! This has always been a vacation on his bucket list because of the amazing food and spices. In addition to exploring Casablanca, Marrakesh, and the Merzouga Desert, Chef Katriel stayed with a friend and her family in Rabat, Morocco, where he learned the true art of Moroccan home-cooking, including delicious and traditional tajines.
Chef Katriel moves to northern Africa to bring a sumptuous Moroccan Tagine dinner. Not only the name of a traditional dish, the word “tagine” also refers to the exotic, 2-part cone-shaped cookware used to bake this flavorful one-pot meal. You’ll learn how to make rich, slow-cooked savory stews filled with vegetables, aromatic spices, dried fruit, and nuts that your family will crave!
- Chicken and Vegetable Tajine with Cured Lemon
- Beef and Dried Prune Tajine
- Moroccan Style Almond Cookies
- Moroccan Mint Tea
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Katriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Experience.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Nov 18, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM