NC IDEA MINDSET endeavors to bring the power of entrepreneurial thinking to North Carolinians through deployment of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program.
By applying to the NC IDEA MINDSET Grant, you can request funding to deploy Ice House Courses within your community. Funds can be requested to help secure an event location, purchase materials, and/or pay for other logistical expenses. Funds can be requested for up to $5,000, although most courses can be accommodated for $1,000 - $5,000.
Who should attend?
- Certified Ice House Entrepreneurship Program facilitators in North Carolina
- Organizations that are interested in hosting an Ice House course, such as non-profit or for-profit entrepreneurial support organizations, schools, faith organizations, community centers, or any other place where potential entrepreneurs are gathered
Why should you attend?
- To get a brief overview of the Ice House program's impact on developing entrepreneurial mindsets (you can read more on ELI's website)
- To understand the purpose and goals of NC IDEA MINDSET Grant funding to deploy Ice House programs throughout the state
- To prepare for writing an excellent application for these funds
- To plan your next steps in the grant application process
What should you prepare?
- We will spend the majority of this session presenting the grant funding opportunity. Attendees who are not already familiar with the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program are encouraged to read more about the program's various audiences and course structures, as well as documented outcomes, on the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative website.
This session is from 2:00 - 3:00 pm on Thursday, June 1st. It will be recorded for those who cannot attend live.