Norwalk Havoc Robot League (NHLR) is the largest and most accessible robot combat league in the world, home of the 3lb, 12lb and 30lb World Championships. We host a series of tournaments throughout each year at the House of Havoc, our HQ in Norwalk, CT, culminating in the World Championships. Builders combine groundbreaking technology and off-the-wall ideas to amaze audiences, compete for thousands of dollars in cash prizes, and attempt to claim the coveted Golden Dumpster. Each tournament boasts more than 100 robots and hundreds of builders and fans from all over the world.
A feast for fans of robots and gaming, Norwalk Havoc Robot League's all-day robot combat events feature exciting attractions for fans of all ages.
The 2022 remaining events are:
- Dec 17 - 2022 Season World Championship Finals
Spectators get a chance to witness over 100 robots fight in our 300-seat arena, as well as witness fights up-close-and-personal at our walk-up cage. Fans will also have the chance to test-drive our house bot (a huge hit for kids and grown-ups alike!), make signs to cheer on their favorite bots, browse our merch stand and local vendor booths, and more. Tours of the "pits", where builders work on their bots, are available to VIP ticket holders.
We have craft beer, wine and food trucks to enjoy between battles.
Not familiar with robot combat? You will be! Here's a video of what you can expect. This is an action-packed event perfect for families and adults - fights happen nearly constantly throughout the day, and only get better as we get deeper into the brackets. STEM enthusiasts will be inspired seeing bots built and driven by kids just like them, and combat robotics fans will see experienced builders who they may have seen on TV.
Spectators can see over 100 robots fight head-to-head in three weight categories (3lb, 12lb, 30lb). Early-round fights start at 10am, and the competition will run continuously throughout the day on both Saturday and Sunday. The most intense fights of the day, including big-bot fights, will begin around 2pm and run through 10pm (or to close).
What’s included with your ticket:
- All-day access badge (exit & re-entry is allowed)
- Access to the main arena with four active fighting cages throughout the day + walk-up cage and other interactive activities
- Access to spectator lounge, including food & beverage trucks, test-drive cage, local vendors and more
- No ticket needed for spectators ages 4 years or younger.
- Robot combat involves risks related to the presence of weapons and other hazardous situations. Spectators are required to sign a waiver prior to entry.
- Food & beverage trucks & wine + beer cash bar
- Onsite merch/retail
Enjoy VIP treatment and exclusive benefits during your day at NHRL:
- One (1) All-Access VIP Keepsake Badge (valid for entry & re-entry)
- One (1) Pit Tour with an Experienced Guide
- One (1) Limited Edition Piece of NHRL Merchandise
- Exclusive Access to NHRL's two (2) VIP Lounges with complimentary snacks and beverages
Once you’ve purchased your VIP ticket, you will receive an email prior to event day that contains all of the details of your VIP experience, including your confirmed tour time.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at VIP@nhrl.io.
Date & Time
Apr 23 - Dec 17, 2022