We are sold out. Please fill out the waiting list (https://forms.gle/RxbxMgSKm7CkK9S29).
We are delighted to announce the great celebrations of Nowrooz 1401 and Harmony Day 2022 by IRANSA and UTS Persian Society. We have worked tirelessly to make this year's celebration a unique and incomparable one in Sydney. This grand celebration of Nowrooz will be majestic, unforgettable, and entertaining like never before. The event will take place at Le Montage, Luxury Waterfront Oasis, on March 18, 2022, from 7:00 PM to Midnight. Live Persian music by legendary Persian singer Faramarz Assef will be performed at the event, as well as dancing and music with DJ Allen on the decks. Throughout the night, all guests get a delicious four-course festive dinner followed by unlimited beverages and drinks.
Dinner: A (4) course seated menu.
- SMOKED TURKEY AND PASTRAMI ROULADE: Crisp red capsicum, fresh garden leaves, marinated grilled eggplant bound by layers of oven roasted smoked turkey, pastrami and corned beef and accompanied by Caprese salad of vine ripened tomatoes and bocconcini cheese, drizzled with basil pesto.
- GOURMET EASTERN ARABIC MEZZE PLATTER: Traditional sharing platter of hummus, labne, smoky baba ghanoush, tabouli salad, crispy carrot batons and celery sticks, garlic marinated green olives, authentic kibbe accompanied by fresh Lebanese flat bread.
- SLOWLY BRAISED BEEF CHEEKS: 4-hour slow cooked Angus beef cheeks with amarena cherry and herbs resting on a silky-smooth South Australian Sebago buttered mash accompanied by chef’s selection of seasonal greens.
- CHICKEN FILLET WITH SAUTÉED MUSHROOM RISOTTO Marinated and char-grilled breast of chicken, with baby spinach and sautéed mushroom risotto, white wine and thyme jus, fresh seasonal vegetables.
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: Decadent two-tone layered white and dark chocolate mousse elegantly presented in a glass goblet garnished with house-made chocolate and honeycomb pieces.
- Unlimited Beverage package for 5 hours including sparkling white wine for arrival & official toast, beers, red & white wines from the cellars of Le Montage, soft drinks, Italian mineral water, juices, espresso coffee & tea.
** Please advise us on your special diet needs (e.g., vegetarian dish, Gluten-free) via our email (email@example.com), Facebook, or through the Special Note section of the ticket purchase website.
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All ticket holders are assumed to have agreed with the below terms and conditions.
1. All tickets must be purchased online through the IRANSA ticket-selling Website (iransa.simpletix.com). This service allows you to select a seat and pay for it online. IRANSA is not responsible for tickets that are not purchased directly from the website. All tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the ticket holder (i.e., with the same name and information). Early bird ticket sales should be limited in time and will be closed at midnight on 17 February 2022.
2. Tickets are non-refundable, except for an official lockdown announced by the government of NSW.
3. All guests need to bring a valid ID (passport, photo ID, or driving license), no photocopies. All the current students studying at universities across the state of New South Wales are eligible to purchase Student tickets. If students wish to bring their partner, they should purchase one general ticket for their partner, and they should do their purchase in one go.
4. Please be advised all STUDENT tickets will be verified at the event at registration. All NSW students are eligible for these discounted tickets and tickets are available on a first-come and first-served basis. Guests purchasing student tickets MUST have their valid student ID at the time of the event. We reserve the right to refuse entry guests without a valid Student ID and may request these guests to pay any fee difference on the spot and prior to the event commencement.
5. The registration starts strictly at 18:30 pm. We strongly recommend you give yourself sufficient time for getting to the venue and checking in your ticket. The main venue's entrance will be locked down after the event starts time, and there will be no personnel at the check-in counter.
6. The dress code for this event is strictly “FORMAL”. Guests not following the dress code will be refused entry.
7. All guests need to be fully vaccinated and if you decline to provide us with your vaccination information, or if you are unable to demonstrate that you have received two or more doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination to the satisfaction of the Trust (or that you have a valid medical exemption), you will not be permitted to enter the Venue. You will not be eligible for a refund in these circumstances.
8. No professional camera/video camera is allowed during the event. There will be professional recording during the event time and all guests agree with their photo and video being recorded and shared through IRANSA's website and social platforms. IRANSA will be the owner of the recorded media but maintains no responsibility whatsoever towards the individuals included in videos and photos. If you have any concerns about this, you may consult with us prior to attending the event through the communication channels provided.
9. You must stay at home and must not attend the Venue or the event if you
a) are required to self-isolate or quarantine due to applicable public health orders and the event falls within the isolation/quarantine period.
b) have COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19, and are awaiting test results (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results). The symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of sense of smell.
We are offering additional flexibility through our exchange policy at this time, having regard to the uncertainties posed by COVID-19 and encouraging you to comply with the stay-at-home requirements.
10. The event is held at Le Montage venue and will last for 5 hours. IRANSA will not be liable for any unpredictable circumstances resulting in the event rescheduling/cancellation including issues with the event venue. For any such cancellations, the ticket fees will be refunded excluding 15% administration fees.
11. We strictly follow all NSW restrictions regarding COVID-19 and if you show any symptoms of COVID-19, you are strictly not allowed into the venue. You will not be entitled to a refund or exchange, except for an official lockdown announced by the government of NSW. For any inquiries about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you all on a delightful and memorable night.
Executive Board of the Iranian Student Association (IRANSA) and UTS Persian Society, 2022.