On Nowruz 1402, we’ll gather together to spend the first night of the year as the celebration of the Persian new year. Attendees from all nations that share in the Nowruz festivities are warmly invited to our event. Any dance or beverage element is excluded from this event, in solidarity with Iranian women. The event takes place in the UNSW Round House (Function rooms 2/3/4) on 21 March 2023, 6-8 pm.
PS: This event is only for Students and alumni, and you must present your student ID card at registration.
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All ticket holders are assumed to have agreed with the below terms and conditions.
1. All tickets must be purchased online through the IRANSA ticket-selling Website (iransa.simpletix.com).
2. Tickets are non-refundable, except for an official lockdown announced by the government of NSW.
3. Please be advised all tickets will be verified at the event at registration. All NSW students and alumni are eligible for these tickets, which are available on a first-come and first-served basis. Guests purchasing tickets MUST have their valid student ID at the time of the event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to guests without a valid Student ID.
4. The registration starts strictly at 18:00 pm. We strongly recommend you give yourself sufficient time for getting to the venue and checking in your ticket.
5. We strictly follow all NSW restrictions regarding COVID-19 and if you show any symptoms of COVID-19, you are strictly not allowed into the venue. You will not be entitled to a refund or exchange, except for an official lockdown announced by the government of NSW. For any inquiries about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
6. No professional camera/video camera is allowed during the event. There will be professional recording during the event time and all guests agree with their photo and video being recorded and shared through IRANSA's website and social platforms. IRANSA will be the owner of the recorded media but maintains no responsibility whatsoever towards the individuals included in videos and photos. If you have any concerns about this, you may consult with us prior to attending the event through the communication channels provided.
7- Please advise us on your special diet needs (e.g., vegetarian dishes) via our email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Executive Board of the Iranian Student Association (IRANSA) 2023.