Remember that awesome barrel Single Barrel tasting and selection we had back in April? Well, Barrel No. 18-0031 stole the show, and it's finally bottled and ready for its spotlight!
Distilled here in Baltimore, aged in a 30 gal #4 char first use white oak barrel, and bottled at full strength (124.6 proof), this whiskey is a robust, flavorful American Single Malt. With the cold weather starting to finally arrive, one imagines enjoying this some evening over a large cube of ice in the company of friends.
Wanna be the first to try and snag a bottle? Join us! But a quick tip: this 30-gallon cask didn't produce a ton of bottles (just over 100 total...) and they might just fly off the shelf before the night's over. Let's make this happy hour one for the books!
We're also sampling the last, but certainly not least, installment of our Double Oak Series for the year - the Maple Syrup Cask Finish! Destined to be the talk of your holiday gatherings, this anticipated release introduces a cozy, sweetly rich complexity of ex-Vermont maple syrup barrels used to finish our ASM to your glass. Be among the first to savor it before it hits the shelves in November. A taste of the upcoming holiday season awaits!
- Doors open at 5pm
- Half-priced Classic Cocktails 5-6pm
- Outside food welcome! Bring a picnic or order food for delivery
- 10% off all bottle & retail purchases for members with their coin
- QWC Member Single Barrel tasting [No. 18-0031] 6-8pm
- Maple Syrup Cask Finish tasting 6-8pm
- Early Access: Single Barrel [No. 18-0031] for sale to QWC members
- The Ready Room bar will be open until 8pm
Date & Time
Thu, Oct 26, 2023 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM