Join us on October 2nd for a panel discussion moderated by Finnriver’s Crystie Kisler, featuring:
- Melony Edwards (food and fiber farmer)
- Micaela Colley (seed researcher and advocate)
- Amanda Milholland (farmers market and retail produce professional)
- Rufina Garay (chef and food advocate)
- Julie Boggs (farmer and rancher)
- Charlotte Frederickson (farmer and rancher)
This discussion, all about our connections to the work and life of food, will highlight an array of perspectives from women working in different positions in the community food shed— from farmer to researcher to market manager to food resilience activist. Don’t miss this important conversation exploring personal points of view and insights.
$10 Suggested Donation.
Date & Time
Fri, Oct 2, 2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM