Our expert breeders from California and Colorado have traveled to Oklahoma City and planted roots to offer their insights for all new and experienced growers. Our events will take place online and be entirely free to the public. For more information about our cannabis clones you can visit our website.
In these discussions our expert growers will be sharing their knowledge about a number of different growing related topics like:
- How to start a cannabis seed in soil or water.
- What to look for when thinking about purchasing clones or seeds from a trusted breeder.
- What types of grow tent kits are best for indoor grows.
- How to build a greenhouse with pvc pipe.
- How to transplant marijuana clones after purchase.
- How to care for your clones after transplant.
- How to mitigate pests and other sorts of damage that can occur when growing your own marijuana at home in Oklahoma.
- Proper temperature and humidity control for growing cannabis indoor or outdoor in Oklahoma City's climate.
- How to properly cut your own clones from a plant grown from seeds.
On top of this important information about starting your very own grow, we'll open up for a question and answer session at the end of the discussion to help new cannabis growers with any obstacles or issues they might be dealing with or anticipating. Our team has grown cannabis in areas as small as a closet, all the way to 400 acre plus mega grows in Colorado. Bringing their experience to help Oklahoman growers will be a godsend for many just starting out in Oklahoma City, Tuls and beyond.
If you're a new grower or only have a handful of grows under your belt, this class will give you valuable insights that can take your next crops to the next level. The tips and tricks given out will help your clones or seeds give you high yield, worry free crops time and time again. So stay tuned, more fantastic tips and tricks will be coming to a location near you in Oklahoma cities across the state.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks to get your marijuana grow in tip top shape in time for harvest.
Date & Time
Fri, Aug 31, 2029 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM