We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you love cooking, but not the clean-up? Crave homemade meals without using every pot and pan you own? Want a hearty fall dinner that doesn’t chain you to the sink afterwards? We have you covered!
In this class, Chef Gwyn will teach you how to prepare sumptuous autumnal dishes from her popular cookbook, One Pot Supreme, that you’ll be proud to serve. Everyone will beg for seconds!
Creamy Bacon Soup
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Gwyn
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Hands-On. You will work with other students in groups of up to 4 people. You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back. At the conclusion of the class, everyone will enjoy the menu items created.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Signed cookbooks will be available for purchase that evening.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Wed, Oct 25, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM