Are you ready to open the shop?
This online course is for those of you who are ready to launch your online business and learn how build and manage your website, take payment for services, bring in clients, manage your business. This is a 5 part course that will help you build your website and business model from zero.
What You'll Learn:
- How to build the structure of your website.
- Learn how to make your own logo.
- How to get new clients.
- How to advertise events and classes.
- How to present, and sell your services on your website.
- How to build simple graphics for your webpages.
- What kind of content you'll need for each page.
- How to get your website and events on the top of the google search (SEO).
- How to create a mailing list, and send monthly newsletters.
- How to advertise your event.
- How to advertise your business, and establish yourself.
- You'll learn about the different payment methods (PayPal vs. Square).
- ...and much more!
Building your Website from Zero
I'll walk you through the process of building your website, step-by-step.
Creating Your Logo
You'll learn how to use the illustration program Adobe Illustrator to create your own logo, and design some of your website graphics.
Building Your Homepage
You'll learn about the content needed for a successful homepage.
'About Me' Page
You'll learn about the content needed for a successful 'About Me' page.
You'll learn about the content needed for a successful 'Services' page.
You'll learn about the content needed for a successful 'Classes' page. We'll talk about class locations and how to advertise your classes and events.
Testimonials, Contact Page, and Mailing Lists
You'll learn about the content needed for successful 'testimonials,' and 'contact' pages. We'll also talk about building a mailing list and how to send out monthly emails.
We'll discuss the difference between PayPal, and square, and which may work best for your business.
Eventbrite, Meetup, and Marketing your Events
You'll learn about Eventbrite, and how to create events, and classes in Eventbrite.
You'll learn how to get your website to the top of the google search, and how to get be more searchable by potential clients.
Learn how to use your booking system, and how to get your clients to book services from your website.
Advertising/ Getting Clients
We'll talk about how you can successfully bring clients to your website, and start to generate some new business.
Final Website Review
We'll go over your websites and make sure you're good to go.
Date & Time
Sun, Oct 1, 2023 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM