Find more Smashing Art Glass Studio Events
Join us for our fused glass open studio where you can create whatever makes you happy. We have a variety of designs that you can choose from that include patterns and instructions or you can do your own thing. Registration is required. It costs just $10 to reserve your seat and the reservation fee will be applied to your total project fee. Total cost depends on the project you choose to make and is based on size, type and amount of glass, and number of hours in the kiln. We provide the glass, tools, supplies and equipment. (cash or card accepted)
Open studio is limited to participants who have experience with glass cutting, tools and workshop safety. If you have previously taken a class with us, you meet the criteria.
- Fused glass projects require kiln firing time, so please allow 7-14 days for pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 15 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants (below knee capris are acceptable).
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass cutting and handling techniques.
- Our studio is located on the 2nd floor with stair only access.
- There is on and off-street parking with reserved spaces behind our building.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Feb 11 - Dec 16, 2023