Ushaw Historic House, Chapels & Gardens is an independent charity set in a majestic estate of 500 acres, hidden for 200 years in the heart of the Durham countryside. A unique heritage and visitor attraction, our glorious Georgian and Victorian Gothic architecture and stunning grounds make Ushaw the perfect place for families to explore and enjoy throughout the seasons.
We're excited to announce our Outdoor Cinema makes a return on Saturday 29th May, beginning with Dirty Dancing. We advise you to arrive around 7pm, with the film set to begin at 9pm!
Don't delay book today! - bring a camping chair or picnic blanket. Pre-order Afternoon Tea available and snacks from The Bounds Cafe.
Please indicate on the booking which seating option you are bringing - as this will enable us to allocate adequate viewing space in front of the folding chairs for parties on picnic blankets.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE FILM ALONGSIDE AFTERNOON TEA, AS THEY ARE AN EXTRA AND DO NOT GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE FILM.
To keep you safe - check in procedure and seating allocation will adhere to the most up-to-date socially distanced regulations...
There is no age limit for this event.
AFTERNOON TEA PRICE
Outdoor Afternoon Tea: £12.50 each
Please contact to advise if you require vegetarian alternatives
T: 0191 334 8500 E: email@example.com
Pre-Arrival in Cinema Area
● A maximum of 30 people per booking (per coned area)
● Signage will be displayed advising attendees to maintain 2m distance at all times
● Queue lines in the entry to the cinema area will have marking to indicate 2m spacing for attendees whilst queuing
● Attendees will be allowed through the ticket checkpoint at sufficient distance to allow attendees entering to be socially distanced
In the Cinema Area
● Attendees will be expected to sit within predetermined plots marked with 4 cones, on each corner of each plot. These plots will be spaced 2m apart.
● Attendees will be expected to follow any current guidance from the government on PPE such as masks or facial coverings
● Staff will be expected to follow all guidance from the government, relating to PPE, social distancing, and other COVID-19 related guidance
● During the setup phase, staff will be expected to maintain 2m distance whenever possible
● Attendee refunds will only be given in the following limited circumstances:
o The government enforced closure due to Covid-19
o Situations where it is legally required that a refund be given
o Severe and dangerous weather - as advised by the Met Office - this is an outdoor event please prepare, and dress as appropriate
Date & Time
Sat, May 29, 2021 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm