Find more Champions Gym Pty Ltd Events
Want to gain more clients? Change up your programming? Have the potential to earn more money?
Champions Gym Academy is here to help you level up your teaching skills and help you add value to your services as a fitness professional. With both Boxing and Muay Thai courses available you will leave Champions Gym Academy with the ability to be able to confidently and safely run a pad-holding session.
The course will run through:
- How to wrap hands correctly
- The importance of correct equipment
- Basic warm-up exercises
- Effective combinations of pad-holding
- The do’s and don’ts of pad-holding
- Q&A Time
The 75 minute course will taken by Champion Coach, Founder and Director of Champions Gym – Pamorn Martdee who has a combined 22 years experience in martial arts. Martdee began competing in Muaythai at 12 years old, working alongside some of the world’s best Muaythai and Boxing champions.
To date, he has achieved the following:
- Australian Muaythai Champion
- Trainer of 7 championship fighters who have won state, national and world titles.
- Been involved in a combined 14 titles won across WMC, WBC Muaythai, and Boxing WA organisations.
Upon completion you will be presented with a Certificate and have access to an exclusive online CG Academy Coaches group where you can continue to learn more about Muay Thai and Boxing and be connected with the health & fitness Community.
Spots are limited so please get sure to register today to secure your place today.
Date & Time
Jun 24 - Jul 1, 2022