We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Does the thought of releasing your inner artist set your heart aflutter? How about when you pair an acrylic painting experience with some delicious wines and charcuterie nibbles from the expert chefs at No Thyme to Cook? Then this fun afternoon is for you! Designer Alexandra Pounds will lead you in a no-judgment zone where you'll paint a small canvas while enjoying the camaraderie of others together with a festive, art-and-wine pairing.
No art experience required, simply the desire to try—and to have a good time.
- Your ticket includes a 1.5 ounce pour of three wines.
- Pre-Ordered Charcuterie Box / $18 (This is the only food option.)
What To Expect
Enjoy painting a seasonal design on a small 8" by 10" canvas while experiencing a tasting.
- Instructor: Alexandra
- Design: Mountain daisies with a touch of fall foliage.
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Experience. You will work with other students to paint your canvas with your own or instructed designs. You will be working for most of the class with acrylic paint. Aprons will be provided for you to use, as well as all other art tools. At the conclusion of the wine tasting, you will receive instructions and begin your painting.
- Restrictions: Ages 21 and older.
All students will receive a coupon good for 10% off any purchases made or class scheduled during the class.
- Charcuterie boxes only available for pre-order.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
Date & Time
Thu, Oct 19, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM