Paul Kares is a nonprofit organization whose mission is dedicated to educating aspiring chefs or musicians, focusing on kids and young adults who show interest and passion for culinary and musical arts. Paul Kares will weave together how these passions could be the foundation for life-long career for young people who are not necessarily college-bound and how they can hone their skills to be a personal chef, sommelier, performer, or all the above. Plus, Paul Kares will get them the tools like musical instruments, knives, etc for the students who can’t afford them and will donate to school systems that need equipment for their classrooms.
$75 ticket includes 4 course dinner with wine pairing and concert ticket.
Former Bad Company bassist Paul Cullen will be starting off your evening with a solo acoustic set followed by:
- Five #1 smooth jazz radio hits including the legacy track “High Noon”
- Over a dozen Top 10 radio hits
- A #1 selling smooth jazz album on Amazon.com with his 2018 release “Illuminate”
- Over 150,000 monthly listeners on Spotify alone with over 10 MILLION streams to date
- Co-writer and/or producer for many notable smooth jazz artists including Brian Simpson, Paul Taylor, Will Donato, Nicholas Cole, Steve Reid and more
- Toured as a member of Acoustic Alchemy and played festivals worldwide as a solo artist
- Star players Nelson Rangell, Vinnie Colaiuta, Harvey Mason, Eric Marienthal, Leland Sklar, Nathan East, Jimmy Haslip, Steve Madaio and more have played on his albums