Photography Made Easy | Product Photography Using Your Cell Phone with Joshua White
Wednesday, June 21st | 10am - 4pm with a lunch break
The HUB Station | Hudson, NC | 145 Cedar Valley Rd, Hudson, NC 28638
Documenting your work can be simpler than you think! During this workshop we will discuss tools and techniques to create images to highlight your work, products, or business in the best way possible. During the first half of the workshop we will cover using a smartphone, editing apps, and various apparatus ranging from simple to complex to create strong images. During the second half of the workshop we will work together to create some images of your work, discuss setting up your own documentation studio at home, and offer feedback on images.
Use this link for directions to The HUB Station | Hudson, NC | 145 Cedar Valley Rd, Hudson, NC 28638
Parking will be on site in a large lot around the building.
Instructions Upon Arrival:
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, June 21st. A few things to know before you arrive:
- Parking will be free and on site at each location. Link Here for a satellite view of the location.
- Plan to arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the workshop to get your bearings, use the restroom and settle in.
- Look for the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area signage when you arrive to direct you to the workshop classroom at each site
- We will have some snacks and beverages available on site for your enjoyment.
- Please bring a sack lunch with you - if you are staying all day at the workshop.
- Bring something to take notes with - pen, pencil, notebook, tablet, computer.
Supply List: Joshua has created a document of things you could purchase and apps to download before the workshop. You DO NOT NEED to purchase anything or download anything before the class but, if you would like to get a head start on things you are welcome to do so. LINK TO WORKSHEET HERE
For questions or more information about this event, please contact email@example.com.
Class registration requires payment in full on or before the first day of class. If you have paid for a class and must cancel your registration, you may choose to hold a credit or receive a refund according to the following: a) Cancel more than 1 week prior to class start date: 100% refund b) Cancel within 1 week of class start date: 75% refund c) Cancel on or after class start date: No refund. Credit in the full dollar amount for use with a future class must be used within 6 months of original class date.
This workshop series is for Blue Ridge National Heritage Area Craft Trais artists, galleries and cultural organizations, and provided through a partnership with Craft Your Commerce, a Mountain Bizworks program for creative entrepreneurs and the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area. Funding is provided by the Community Foundation of Western North Carolina.
To minimize risk during in-person sessions, all participants must agree with the following requirements:
- Respect your fellow participants’ social distancing needs
- Do not attend if you are sick
- Contact Robin firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you or anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 within two days of the event
Masks and hand sanitizer are available for participants use.
Individuals (including staff and participants) must not come to any in person session if they—or anyone in their household—are displaying any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4F or higher)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed, we ask that you do the following:
- Take a test (either a home test or PCR)
- If the test is negative but you have symptoms, please wear a mask in class
- If the test is positive, do not attend in person regardless of whether or not you have symptoms
- If you are unable to take a test and have symptoms, do not attend in person
Please refer to the CDC’s quarantine guidelines to determine when it is safe for you to attend in person again.
We are not requiring proof of vaccination at this time. However, we strongly urge you to get vaccinated and stay current based on the CDC’s vaccination guidelines so that we can continue to keep our community healthy and safe.
If you’re from a high risk area, we ask that you please do your part in protecting the community by wearing a mask. Prior to arriving for an in-person event, class or meeting please check the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels and be prepared to wear a mask if your county is determined to have a High level (red).
At all times, Craft Your Commerce and Blue Ridge National Heritage Area reserves the right to require masking and make modifications to all COVID safety policy as circumstances and public health guidelines change.
In the event you must cancel due to covid we will offer a refund or a class credit.
Date & Time
Wed, Jun 21, 2023 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM