This is a private event that will require you to enter a promo code to view ticket price and register.
In this workshop, we will make fused glass pocket hearts and message cards that can be given out with inspirational messages or scripture. The project is broken out into 2 parts, glass making and card design. Sample designs and instructions will be provided, or you can choose to make your own unique creation. Each participant can make 3 charms and cards.
This class is limited to 11 people. Register early to reserve your seat.
All classes begin with instruction on glass handling, cutting, tools and workshop safety. No experience is necessary. If you do not want to cut glass, you may use precut pieces.
- Fused glass projects require kiln firing time, so please allow 5-7 days for pickup of your project.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, or 13 if participating with a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper attire is required for all class participants. You will need to wear closed toe shoes, socks and long pants.
- Protective eyewear will be provided, but feel free to bring your own safety goggles if you prefer.
- Glass workshops require students to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of working with glass. Each glass class will begin with a review of the safety rules and proper glass cutting and handling techniques.
- Our studio is located on the 2nd floor with stair only access.
- There is on and off-street parking with reserved spaces behind our building.
Refund policy: We require a 48-hour (2-day) cancellation notice in order to issue a refund. If you do not cancel at least 48-hours in advance, no refund will be issued.
Date & Time
Sat, Jul 15, 2023 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM