All ticket sales are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Ensure that your tickets are for the correct performance date and time.
PPAC SEATING POLICIES
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the show time. Restrooms are located across the concourse from PPAC.
- Inform your guests of their seat location prior to arrival. Paper tickets are not required if you have the tickets on your phone.
- Food, drinks, water, and gum are not permitted in the theater.
- Do not bring children or guests who cannot sit quietly for at least one hour.
- Use of electronic devices during the performance is prohibited other than for taking photos.
- Professional videography equipment and tripods are prohibited.
- In the event of an outbreak of contagious illness, masks and/or temperature checks may be required for admittance. We will email ticketholders of any changes.