All ticket sales are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Double check your student's performances dates and times before finalizing your order.
PPAC SEATING POLICIES
- Paper tickets are not needed if you have the tickets on your phone.
- Inform your guests that food, drinks, water, candy, snacks, gum, flowers, and bags other than pocketbooks are not permitted in the theater. These items may be stored safely in the lobby.
- Use of electronic devices is prohibited other than to take photos.
- Video cameras and tripods are prohibited.
- Restrooms are located across the concourse from PPAC.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the show time.
- In the event of an outbreak of contagious illness, masks and/or temperature checks may be required for admittance.