We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Ramen is a Japanese noddle soup loved by people all over the world for its rich, complex flavors and multitudes of variations. In this entertaining and enlightening class, our chef instructor will demonstrate a variety of ways to prepare this tasty dish. When you serve this rich and delicious soup, your guests will be amazed at your skill in creating this umami bomb. We promise to keep your secret of how easy it is to make!
- Ginger Chicken Ramen
- Ginger Scallion Sobo Noodles with Steak
- Ramen Noodles
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Megan
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, this menu does not have any gluten-free alternatives.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Thu, Nov 30, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM