Mark your calendars for Spring Wine & Wreath on April 2nd & 3rd, 2022! This outdoor, socially distant event is here to get you in the mood for all things spring. Guests will be able to create a one of a kind grapevine wreath to take home just in time for Easter. A variety of locally sourced fresh greens, beautiful fresh spring flowers as well as preserved dried flowers and items from our Wine and Wreath Store will come together to make your unique wreath! Workshop materials include a grapevine wreath, fresh greens, a small bundle of stems of your choice, and one credit for an item in our Wine and Wreath store. Attendees may purchase additional stems or store items if they wish.
We will be hosting this event on our Hilltop under our white barn and tent.
April 2nd & 3rd, 2022 with session times at 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM each day
$85 per person
- Grapevine wreath
- Bundle of stems (including fresh blooms, preserved flowers, eucalyptus, pussy willow and more!)
- Oasis and wire cage for fresh stems
- One credit for item in our Wine and Wreath store (examples include: premade bow, wooden bunny, birds nest with eggs, galvanized initial & more!)
- Instructional guidance and tutorial by the talented M. Henry Design and Rassawek staff
- Food and wine will be available for additional purchase onsite
PRIVATE PARTY INFORMATION
We are able to offer groups of 15 or more an option to hold a wreath making event at a date and time other than the scheduled Wine Wreath events. This is a wonderful way for corporate staff, businesses, religious and community organizations, or social groups to have a socially distant get together and take home a special wreath with a personal touch.
For inquires about large groups contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time
Apr 2 - 3, 2022