We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Loic Jaffres returns to NTTC’s kitchen, this time to teach all about regional French Cuisine, focusing on an area known as Burgundy. Join this French native as he shares the rich flavors and techniques of Burgundian cuisine. In this cooking class, you'll learn to prepare classic Burgundian dishes, from the hearty and iconic coq au vin to the delicate and flavorful gougeres.
Whether you're a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, this class is an unforgettable opportunity to savor the flavors of Burgundy and bring a taste of France into your own home. Embrace the culinary traditions of Burgundy and embark on a delightful culinary adventure with Guest Chef Loic.
Parmesan-Rosemary Gourgères with Chèvre Filling
Coq au Vin
Poires à la Beaujolaise
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Loic
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Demonstration. Class will be taught by the instructors, with the opportunity for class members to be invited into the kitchen and assist with certain portions of the recipes. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made at the conclusion of the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Feb 2, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM