We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Embark on a culinary journey to Alsace, France, as Guest Chef Loic Jaffres returns to NTTC’s kitchen Join this French native as he shares the rich flavors and techniques of Alsatian cuisine. In this cooking class, you'll learn to prepare classic sausage, terrines, and choucroute garnie, all washed down with the region’s distinctive rieslings.
Whether you're a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, this class is an unforgettable opportunity to savor the flavors of Alsace and bring a taste of France into your own home. Embrace the French culinary traditions and embark on a delightful culinary adventure with Guest Chef Loic.
Quiche Lorraine (ham, swiss, bacon & tomatoes)
Warmer Kartoffel Salad mit Speck (hot potato-bacon salad)
Vol au Vent with Shrimp, Scallops & Mushrooms in a Seafood Sauce
Tarte aux Myrtilles (blueberry tart)
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Loic
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Demonstration. Class will be taught by the instructors, with the opportunity for class members to be invited into the kitchen and assist with certain portions of the recipes. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made at the conclusion of the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Starts one hour before class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Apr 12, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM