Support the vital work of Days for Girls! Join us to prepare underwear, washcloths, and ribbon for the Days for Girls menstrual care kits.
Members are welcome to attend, with pre-registration required; you will receive a ticket that must be shown for entry.
- Everyone who is eligible (12 years and older), must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
- Parents with children ages 2 to 11 must provide confirmation of a negative PCR COVID test for their child(ren), administered within 72 hours before entering the building. Children under age 2 do not need to be tested.
- Vaccination Precheck: To expedite entry, show us your proof of of your fully vaccinated status in advance. Those who are designated as “CRS Precheck” will no longer need to show proof of vaccination upon entry. Learn more here.
- Face masks and social distancing are required throughout the building.
- We ask that you stay home if you are not feeling well.
Date & Time
Mon, Jan 17, 2022 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM