Find more Congregation Rodeph Sholom Events
Two Bam! Four Dot! Six Crack! We are all loving Mah Jongg at Rodeph Sholom!
About Our Games
- We offer open play hosted by CRS congregants bi-weekly. Beginners and experienced players are welcome – however, this is not a class; everyone should be able to play on their own (and we’ll gladly help if you have questions!)
- We serve drinks and limited snacks and no outside food is allowed.
- Please make sure you bring your own 2022 Mah Jongg Card. We have a limited number of cards available for purchase.
- If you’ve never played before and would love to learn, join a monthly class! See upcoming class dates here.
How Registration Works
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 32 people (8 tables of 4 players). We reserve 20 spots for CRS members and 12 spots for non-members.
- Games are free for CRS members and $10 for non-members.
- If spaces are full, please email email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
You may request a refund up to 2 days before a class/event. All requests must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll see you soon around the table! Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Date & Time
Feb 10, 2022 - Jun 22, 2023