Weather permitting, join us in the CRS courtyard for a morning of good deeds. Join us at various booths to participate in mitzvot. Our project tables this year include:
- Stars of Hope USA
- Cards for Elderly
- Tote Bags for West SCAH
- Spice Kits for WSCAH
- Birthday in a Bag
- Bag Lunch Prep
- First Aid Kits for Nido de Esperanza
- Toiletry Kits for The Church of St. Matthew & St. Timothy
Members are welcome to attend, with pre-registration required; you will receive a ticket that must be shown for entry.
- Everyone age 13 and older must be fully vaccinated (2 or more shots) to participate in programming on Mitzvah Day.
- Parents of children 5-12 must show proof of at least one vaccination shot.
- To protect the unvaccinated members of our community age 4 and younger, Sholom Sprouts programming will take place on Zoom.
- Vaccination Precheck: To expedite entry, show us your proof of of your fully vaccinated status in advance. Those who are designated as “CRS Precheck” will no longer need to show proof of vaccination upon entry. Learn more here.
- Face masks and social distancing are required throughout the building.
- We ask that you stay home if you are not feeling well.
Date & Time
Feb 26, 2022 9:00 AM-10:45 AM