Obvious Dad is a Chattanooga, TN-based theatre company that creates defiant, spotlighting diverse voices, ideas, and expressions. We generate inclusive experiences and challenging conversations to connect audiences and artists.
OBVIOUS DAD PRESENTS:
By MJ Kaufman
Directed by Blake Harris
WHEN: 16-18, 23-25, 30, and July 1-2, 2023*
WHERE: UTC Fine Arts Center
ABOUT: “Amidst life's transitions, Archer's return home to care for his ailing parent leads him to a mysterious encounter beneath the ancient Ponderosa Pine, where he unravels the profound connections between nature, personal transformation, and the hidden significance of names.."
Obvious Dad is an ArtsBuild Community Arts Partner
- *SUNDAYS ARE "PAY WHAT YOU WANT": We want theatre to be accessible to all. Therefore, all of our Sunday matinees are "Pay What You Want" performances. However, you cannot reserve "Pay What You Want" tickets online. "Pay What You Wish" tickets are available at the door and are first-come, first-serve. Tickets can be reserved online for Sunday matinees, but they will be regular price.
- NO CASH: We will not be accepting cash at the door. We recommend you purchase your tickets in advance, or you can pay with card or Venmo in person.
- NO LATE SEATING: Due to the setup of our stage, we will not be able to seat audience members who are more than 10 minutes late.
- NO INTERMISSION: There is no intermission for this show; the show runs approximately 90 minutes.
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: This show has mature themes and language. We recommend this show for audiences ages 16+.
Date & Time
Jun 16 - Jul 2, 2023