We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Experience what the Mediterranean locals have known for years: this healthy diet features some of the most delicious foods. This cuisine combines fresh ingredients, bold flavors, and healthful benefits in dishes you’ll want to return to over and again!
Whipped Feta Dip with Cruidite'
Cacio e pepe
Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Focaccia
Greek-Style Roasted Brancino
Orange Cardamom Olive Oil Cake
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Aurora
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Class will be taught by the instructors, with the opportunity for class members to be invited into the kitchen and assist with certain portions of the recipes. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made at the conclusion of the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy restrictions: There are no gluten-free, dairy-free, or nut-free options for this class menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Jan 20, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM