1) The showtime listed on the event page is the time the show starts. Doors will out one hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) You must follow our COVID guidelines or you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
4) You must wear a mask when standing, even if you are “drinking” – sip your drink, then put your mask back on.
5) Ticket is preferable but non-refundable. We only refund when WE cancel a show.
6) Children five years of age and up need to have a ticket (this policy may change once the city increases our capacity but even little kids count toward capacity limits).
7) We have a full bar. No outside food or drinks are allowed.