A Season Pass Entry reservation grants access to the pools 10am until 5pm and to the site 10am until 6pm.
Reservations are required for every visit, even if you don’t plan to swim. Reservations are available here online on a first-come, first-served basis until fully booked. Reservations are not needed for infants and toddlers (2 years old & under) because they are always free of charge, provided that they have a swim diaper on while in the pool area at all times (swim diapers are available for sale at the gate and cafe if needed). We have limited spots for each day and we sell out often for the day. But we will ensure there are always open slots for Season Passholders to book the day before one wants to visit and will do our best to hold open spots for day-of bookings where possible.
If you'd like to purchase tickets for someone who is not on your Season Pass, please do so in the General Admission Entry Reservation portal, not this one.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult!
- Bathing suits are required in the pools at all times
- No street clothes or cut-offs allowed in our mineral pools (the detergents and fibers clog our filters and negatively impact the general ecology)
- EVERYONE MUST SHOWER before entering our mineral pools
- SUNSCREEN MUST BE ALLOWED TO DRY 15+ MINUTES before entering the water and please minimize the amount applied
- No suntan oil or other skin products other than sunscreen (lotions, etc.) allowed in the water
- NO FOOD, DRINKS OR GLASS are allowed within the gated Pool Area (water only in non-glass containers).
- No water balloons allowed anywhere on property, and no water guns in the Pool Area
- No piñatas or items such as glitter that leave micro-trash
- NO SOUND SYSTEMS OF ANY KIND OR SIZE are allowed anywhere on property
- INFANTS AND CHILDREN AGED 2 & UNDER MUST WEAR SWIMMING DIAPERS
(we have some available for purchase at the gate and at the cafe)
- If you’re caring for someone who has special needs and who can’t swim, we encourage you to let a lifeguard know when they are in the pool area so we can join you in taking extra care keeping eyes on them.
- No smoking anywhere on site except in the parking lot or outside the gate
Dogs & Pet Policy:
Our furry, four-legged companions are indeed welcomed here at Morton’s! However, as per health code, dogs (or any pets or animals) are not allowed within the gated Pool Area, including emotional support, companion and therapy animals. Only guide dogs, signal dogs and service animals that are specifically trained to aid a disabled person are welcome within the gated Pool Area.
Also, all pets on property must never be left unattended in a vehicle, they must be immediately cleaned up after, they cannot be a nuisance to other guests or bark repeatedly, and they must be leashed and attended by their human at all times. Thank you for respecting these guidelines!
Cancellation Policy (SEASON PASSES):
Let us know right away if you suspect that anyone (or everyone) on your Season Pass Reservation may not make it on your reservation date, especially if it's the day before or the day of your scheduled reservation date.
Please note that when a Season Passholder makes a Reservation, we are holding slots for your visit. Because we are committed to preventing overcrowding we often fill up each day, so it's essential to know if a Season Passholder will not make their Reservation time so we can open the space up to someone else. Thank you for being respectful of fellow Season Passholders who are also looking to book these specially reserved Season Pass slots by immediately cancelling or removing someone off your reservation as soon as you learn they can't make it.
Change or cancel your reservation date yourself: You can change your date yourself directly from your Order Confirmation Email (in the Order Summary section there is a blue button to change your event time/date and a grey button to cancel the whole order). Up until 9am the day before your reservation date, you may cancel or change the date of your reservation to another date during the season without even having to contact us.
Or you can contact us to cancel or change your date: Cancellation requests must be received by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following information:
- Order #
- Name on the order
- Email address on the order
- Phone number
- Your cancellation request: Do you want to cancel the entire reservation? Or, which single items?
You can also call us at 707-833-5511 during business hours and we can help you to cancel part or all of your reservation via phone as well.
Located in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country, in a place known as the Valley of the Moon, this diverse geothermal springs sanctuary borders Sonoma Creek and is nestled among a canopy of large oaks, open meadows and rolling hills – perfect for picnics, reunions, family recreation, corporate retreats and meetings, birthdays, weddings, and class field trips.
• Two Geothermal Mineral Pools and a Wading Pool
• Geothermal Showers & Changing Rooms
• Organic Cafe
• Creekside Picnic and BBQ Sites
• Access to Sonoma Creek
Find more Morton's Warm Springs Events