Join neighbors and friends for an afternoon of art and conversation. Enjoy a tour of the ARRIVALS exhibition led by the KMA’s knowledgeable docents. Explore the artwork and discover the stories behind the artists’ works. Discuss your favorite works over coffee and treats after the tour. Registration recommended. Free to members, non-members free with Museum admission. Part of Creative Community Fridays.
Visiting the Katonah Museum of Art
The Katonah Museum of Art is pleased to welcome its members and the public to its galleries and grounds. The KMA is committed to keeping you healthy and safe. To help prepare for your visit, please review the policies and other useful information below to help ensure your safety, the quality of your visit and the security of the art on display. All visitors age 12 and up will be required to either provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon arrival to the Museum OR provide documentation of a negative Covid-19 test that has been administered within the previous 72 hours.
Admission and hours
- Advanced timed tickets are recommended. Please check that tickets in your order are for the correct day and time slot before checking out.
- Katonah Museum of Art members are suggested to reserve advance timed tickets, but there will be no charge.
- All transactions will be by credit or debit card, no cash will be accepted.
- Complimentary admission passes will be honored, but advance timed reservations are recommended, and pass must be presented upon entry to the Museum.
- Our standard hours of operation remain the same. (Tuesday through Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Sunday: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM; Closed Monday)
- Visitors are required to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct and to follow Visitor Etiquette (see below).
- Please include Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number for all Attendees at check out. This information will be used for contact tracing.
- Upon checking out, please make sure to leave your browser open until you receive a confirmation that your order has been processed. If you do not receive this message or a confirmation e-mail, your order has not been processed.
Visitor Code of Conduct
By reserving your timed ticket, you agree to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct and to play your part in keeping the Museum safe for both visitors and staff. In order for your purchase to go through, you must check the Terms and Conditions box in the checkout window.
Health and Safety
- All visitors age 12 and up will be required to either provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon arrival to the Museum OR provide documentation of a negative Covid-19 test that has been administered within the previous 72 hours.
- Indoors, masks are required for everyone over age 2, regardless of vaccination status. For large events, proof of vaccination may be required.
- Outdoors, masks are optional for all.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use when you enter the Museum and in the public areas.
- By purchasing tickets and entering the Museum, you are affirming that in the past 14 days you:
- Have not had symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive COVID-19 test.
- Have not been in close proximity to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- Have not traveled to an area with an outbreak of COVID-19.
- The contact information you provided when purchasing your ticket will be used if we need to notify you of any COVID-19 exposure. Likewise, should you become ill with COVID-19 following your visit, please notify the Museum as soon as possible.
- Museum staff will be cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces with increased frequency throughout the day.
- Our capacity is reduced to 50 visitors per time slot.
- Please maintain six feet between yourself, other visitors, and Museum staff.
- The circulation through the Museum will be in one direction. Following your visit to the galleries, and weather permitting, you will exit via the Sculpture Garden, where you are welcome to sit and relax for the remainder of your time slot.
By reserving tickets, you confirm that you are aware that visiting the Katonah Museum of Art includes risks arising from possible exposure to communicable diseases, including COVID-19. You knowingly and voluntarily accept this risk and assume full responsibility for any injury, illness or other loss that you may sustain as a result.
Our members and frequent visitors to the Katonah Museum of Art will be familiar with the following rules, designed to make your visit enjoyable and to protect the artwork, as well as our guests. Please help us by following these guidelines.
- Please keep a distance of at least three feet from the artworks. Do not touch any artwork at any time
- For the current exhibition, informal photography for your personal use is permitted in the galleries. Flash is not permitted.
- Please silence your phone and, if you must take a call, exit the gallery and do so in the Sculpture Garden.
- Food, drink, chewing gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the galleries.
- Please leave large bags or backpacks in your car, as we cannot accommodate them in the galleries at this time.
- Do not carry children on shoulders.
- Strollers are allowed in the galleries, but they must be pushed by adults at all times.
- We ask that children younger than 12 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Date & Time
Oct 15, 2021 - Jan 21, 2022