Senior Socials return with monthly conversations led by the KMA's knowledgeable docents. Explore the artwork in Cladogram and discover the stories behind the artists' works as you mingle with new friends and neighbors. Stay for coffee and treats in the Marilyn M. Simpson Sculpture Garden after the tour.
Visiting the Katonah Museum of Art
The Katonah Museum of Art is pleased to welcome its members and the public to its galleries and grounds. The KMA is committed to keeping you healthy and safe. To help prepare for your visit, please review the policies and other useful information below to help ensure your safety, the quality of your visit and the security of the art on display.
Admission and hours
- Advanced timed tickets are recommended. Please check that tickets in your order are for the correct day and time slot before checking out.
- Katonah Museum of Art members are suggested to reserve advance timed tickets, but there will be no charge.
- All transactions will be by credit or debit card, no cash will be accepted.
- Complimentary admission passes will be honored, but advance timed reservations are recommended, and pass must be presented upon entry to the Museum.
- The daily 2:30 pm docent tours are currently suspended.
- Our standard hours of operation remain the same. (Tuesday through Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Sunday: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM; Closed Monday)
- Visitors are required to follow Visitor Etiquette (see below).
- Please include Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number for all Attendees at check out. This information will be used for contact tracing.
- Upon checking out, please make sure to leave your browser open until you receive a confirmation that your order has been processed. If you do not receive this message or a confirmation e-mail, your order has not been processed.
Health and Safety
- Masks are required indoors for everyone over age 2, regardless of vaccination status.
- Outdoors, masks are optional for all.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use when you enter the Museum and in the public areas.
The Museum is operated in accordance with guidelines established by New York State. We ask that you observe all signage and instructions at the Museum, and we reserve the right to ask anyone not following safety measures to leave the premises.
By reserving tickets, you confirm that you are aware that visiting the Katonah Museum of Art includes risks arising from possible exposure to communicable diseases, including COVID-19. You knowingly and voluntarily accept this risk and assume full responsibility for any injury, illness or other loss that you may sustain as a result.
Our members and frequent visitors to the Katonah Museum of Art will be familiar with the following rules, designed to make your visit enjoyable and to protect the artwork, as well as our guests. Please help us by following these guidelines.
- Please keep a distance of at least three feet from the artworks. Do not touch any artwork at any time.
- For the current exhibition, informal photography for your personal use is permitted in the galleries. Flash is not permitted.
- Please silence your phone and, if you must take a call, exit the gallery and do so in the Sculpture Garden.
- Food, drink, chewing gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the galleries.
- Please leave large bags or backpacks in your car, as we cannot accommodate them in the galleries at this time.
- Do not carry children on shoulders.
- Strollers are allowed in the galleries, but they must be pushed by adults at all times.
- We ask that children younger than 12 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Date & Time
Jul 30 - Sep 17, 2021