Looking to connect with other creative seniors in the community? Join us for an engaging, conversational tour of the exhibition Tradition Interrupted, led by one of the Museum's knowledgeable docents. Registration recommended. Free to members, non-members free with Museum admission. Part of Creative Community Fridays.
Visiting the Katonah Museum of Art
The Katonah Museum of Art is pleased to welcome its members and the public to its galleries and grounds. The KMA is committed to keeping you healthy and safe. To help prepare for your visit, please review the policies and other useful information below to help ensure your safety, the quality of your visit and the security of the art on display. Masks are recommended for all visitors (age 2+) regardless of vaccination status. For updates, please see katonahmuseum.org before coming to the Museum.
Admission and hours
- Advance tickets are recommended.
- Please present your confirmation email either printed or on your phone at the Guest Services Desk
- Katonah Museum of Art members are suggested to reserve tickets, but there will be no charge. Please note: KMA Members will be asked to show their membership card for verification upon arrival.
- All transactions will be by credit or debit card, no cash will be accepted.
- Visitors are required to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct (see below) and to follow Visitor Etiquette (see below).
- Please include Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number for all Attendees at check out. This information will be used for contact tracing.
- Upon checking out, please make sure to leave your browser open until you receive a confirmation that your order has been processed. If you do not receive this message or a confirmation e-mail, your order has not been processed.
Visitor Code of Conduct
By reserving your timed ticket, you agree to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct and to play your part in keeping the Museum safe for both visitors and staff.
Health and Safety
- Indoors, masks are recommended for everyone over age 2, regardless of vaccination status.
- Outdoors, masks are optional for all.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use when you enter the Museum and in the public areas.
- If you are not feeling well or have been in close proximity to someone with COVID, please do not come to the Museum. (If you become ill after purchasing a ticket, please contact the Museum to reschedule your visit.)
- The contact information you provided when purchasing your ticket will be used if we need to notify you of any COVID-19 exposure. Likewise, should you become ill with COVID-19 following your visit, please notify the Museum as soon as possible.
- Museum staff will be cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Please maintain six feet between yourself, other visitors, and Museum staff.
By reserving tickets, you confirm that you are aware that visiting the Katonah Museum of Art includes risks arising from possible exposure to communicable diseases, including COVID-19. You knowingly and voluntarily accept this risk and assume full responsibility for any injury, illness, or other loss that you may sustain as a result.
Our members and frequent visitors to the Katonah Museum of Art will be familiar with the following rules, designed to make your visit enjoyable and to protect the artwork, as well as our guests. Please help us by following these guidelines.
- Please keep a distance of at least three feet from the artworks. Do not touch any artwork at any time
- For the current exhibition, informal photography for your personal use is permitted in the galleries. Flash is not permitted.
- Please silence your phone and, if you must take a call, exit the gallery and do so in the Sculpture Garden.
- Food, drink, chewing gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the galleries.
- Please leave large bags or backpacks in your car, as we cannot accommodate them in the galleries at this time.
- Do not carry children on shoulders.
- Strollers are allowed in the galleries, but they must be pushed by adults at all times.
- We ask that children younger than 12 be supervised by an adult at all times.
Date & Time
Jul 15 - Sep 16, 2022