We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Are you tired of the same old, same old salads on your summer table? Want to inject some new flavors and creative flair into your salad bowl? Then this class is for you! In this class, our chef instructor will show you how to prepare delicious salads that tap into fresh local produce. Whether made with greens, pastas, or fruit, you’ll be proud to serve these salads prior to the entrée – or as the main dish itself!
- Thai Steal Salad
- Roasted Vegetable Panzanella Salad
- Chesapeake Nicoise Salad
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Gwyn
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Sit back, relax, and leave the cooking to us! Watch as your Chef Instructor walks you through how to prepare each of the dishes. Throughout the class, your instructor may even ask for adventurous volunteers. Everyone will enjoy all the menu items created during the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive a coupon good for 10% off any purchases made or class scheduled during the class.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Enjoy a complimentary drink as well as an artisan cheese board at the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Thu, Jul 20, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM