Urban Gem is bringing you the only Edible Experience popup event located on Chicago’s Southside. Urban Gems team of elite professionals are from the creative, hospitality, and culinary industries to host unique events designed specifically for good vibes.
🌸 🌱 September Flower Hour 🌱 🌸
Take in the good vibes and scenery while enjoying three of our signature flowers. You'll be guided through an elegant flower tasting paired with infused wine. All while enjoying infused specialty chocolates and hors-d'oeuvres. Everything is included in the ticket price! Please note all of our events are only for those 25 years of age or older.
👀 Contest Time!
Record your experience, share on IG, and tag us @urbangemevents to be automatically entered into our giveaway! The winner will be announced the next day on our IG LIVE!
💭 Things You Should Know
- As always the 🤫 location will be revealed a week before the event. You will receive the location when you purchase your ticket.
- This is a fully cashless event, we accept all major credit cards for in-person payments.
- No outside flower or edibles allowed
- Live filming may take place at our event. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to your image potentially being photographed or filmed for usage on our social media pages.
- Full disclaimer will be sent via email after the ticket purchase.
- You must be 25 years or older with proof of age to attend this event.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- This is a rain-or-shine event.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- The company assumes no liability for consumption or injury to a ticket holder.
- Please email us before bringing balloons to assure that our popup location allows them.
- Seating is based on ticket purchases. Tickets purchased in groups of 2, 4 or more will be seated together. If guests do not purchase tickets together we cannot guarantee that guests will have seating together, especially large parties, although we work to accommodate all of our guests to assure a great experience.
- Anyone that has purchased a ticket has read and agrees to the above statements.
Date & Time
Sat, Sep 23, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM