1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) For any show under 500 people, per city guidelines, a vaccine card is not required.
4) Mask are not required but are encouraged.
6) Children 15 years and under do not need a ticket but do need an adult to accompany them.
7) Please do not park in the Broad Theater parking lot. We have parking lot for Broadside and plenty street parking available on Toulouse and Lafite. If you would like to be escorted to your car, please ask the Sheriff on duty. You pay also park in the Auto Zone parking lot if they are closed.
8) CHAIR POLICY – we have 120 chair that are available on first come, first serve based. If you bring your own chair, you will be asked to put the on the outer sections of the site behind the house chairs. s available for seating in addition to many picnic tables. If you you need to sit in a chair, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show. You may also bring a chair if you like.
Michael Burkart -- B3 & keys
Tommy Knapp -- bass
Craig Alexander - guitar
Jacob Tanner - Slide Steel, Mandolin, Guitar & Dobro
Daniel Perez -- drums
Rosie Rosato -- Percussion
Led by Michael “Mikey B3” Burkart, the band’s primary focus is original music rooted in the traditions of New Orleans rock, soul, R&B and swamp funk. The result is a unique and danceable sound reminiscent of Deep Purple, Fishbone, Muddy Swamp and the Meters.
A seasoned veteran of the New Orleans music scene, Burkart fuses the wide variety of his musical experiences into a unique, percussive keyboard style. He incorporates tasteful effects to seamlessly merge the sounds of Hammond B3, Fender Rhodes, piano, synth, and clavinet into the band’s music. The group’s foundation lies with Burkart’s prowess as a keyboardist and his rich, soulful tenor voice. Combine that with southern slide, a powerful rhythm section, rippin’ guitars, and strong vocal harmony, and you land at the intersection of rock, soul, and funk—a unique contribution to New Orleans’ heritage.
Mikey B has shared the stage with a Who’s Who of renowned musicians and performed at world class-festivals including: the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, French Quarter Fest, Freret Street Festival, Oak Street Po-Boy Fest, Frozen Dead Guy Fest, T-Bois Festival, Crawfish Fest, Bayou Boogaloo, Eyes to The Skies Festival, Bogalusa Blues Festival, Simi Valley Cajun & Blues Festival, Bay Harbor Festival, Street Beat Festival, Aspen Creek Festival, Bear Creek Fest, Dog Stock Fest, Pauly’s New Orleans Blues & Jazz Festival, Shag Fest in New Orleans, Satchmo Summerfest, Riverbend Music Festival, Pass Christian BBQ & Blues Festival, Bay Harbor Festival, Street Beat Festival, and the French Bread Festival in Gulfport, MS.
Date & Time
Sat, Nov 27, 2021 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM