Join us for the last show of Left Edge Theatre's 2020/21 season, either live from the comfort of your own home, or live in person!
For livestream ticket buyers: We will be sending the viewing link closer to the date of the performance.
For In-Person ticket buyers:
This ticket gets you entry to an in-person performance of Slow Food at Left Edge Theater.
Under new guidelines provided by the state of California, we are opening our doors to finish out our 2020/21 season. Here are a couple ways we are following these guidelines:
- Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at 50 % Capacity.
- All guests must show proof of full vaccination. Vaccination Card, copy of card or scanned copy on mobile device all accepted.
- Audience members are required to wear masks.
- All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated.
- The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
- Reservations are required. (Though there are no social distancing requirements for audience members Left Edge will still seat parties separately with between 3 and 6 feet between each party.
Because we are limited in how many tickets we can sell, we have increased the single ticket price to $45 for this show. This will help us cover all production costs. Maintaining the operations of our humble little theatre this past year has been a challenge, financially, and we are deeply grateful for your understanding and support.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASE
By purchasing an In Person ticket, you are certifying that you are, or will be, fully vaccinated by the performance date and will show proof of vaccination at the door. Patrons who cannot provide proof at the door will be turned away and given an On Demand link to watch the show. This is in accordance with the guidelines set by the State of California.
Date & Time
Jun 4 - 13, 2021
Left Edge Theatre STREAMING AND ON-DEMAND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
50 Mark West Springs Road, Larkfield-Wikiup, California, 95403, United States