Your hands are your first and best instrument, and one of the funnest things you can do to a partner with them is give a them good spanking! Spanking is maybe the most common entry point to impact play for people interested in trying it out. It can be fun and playful, hot n’ heavy, part of a single (fully negotiated) scene or a more involved kink dynamic. It can also be a gateway act to other kinds of impact play or sexual play, whether that’s other kinds of open-handed slapping or playing with toys like paddles, floggers, and more! What a cornucopia of delights. Regardless of where you end up in your journey, however, it has to start with knowing how to use your hands to hit someone in a way that’s safe and sexy (or finding someone who is competent at doing this for you). To that end, let’s talk about how to spank someone at this fun and informative class, taught by a spanking expert!
About the Instructor:
Miss Cece Lachey is a professional and lifestyle Switch whose specialties include spanking and impact play. Cece found her kinky start in spanking, and has a wealth of spanking experience as both a Top and a bottom, giving her insight into both sides of the spanker/spankee dynamic.
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed into the facility as early as 7 PM! We will keep our doors open until 8 PM, at which point we will no longer be allowing guests to enter unless they have contacted us to let us know when they will arrive. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know you will be running late! Missing a class or failing to contact us before the cutoff time does not entitle you to a refund.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At 910 WeHo, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our guests and staff during this pandemic. To ensure the maximum safety for everyone at our events, we will be practicing the following guidelines:
- Vaccination: Vaccination against COVID-19 is very strongly recommended/preferred. We believe vaccination is the only way to keep the spread of COVID-19 at bay, and strongly urge everyone planning to attend any event at 910WeHo be fully vaccinated before coming.
- Masks: Masks are optional at 910WeHo events, but they can be provided upon request
- Call Outs/Refunds: Refunds will be given in full to guests who call out sick before arriving to the event. Guests who arrive ill may qualify for a partial refund. No refunds will be provided on site if an individual does not comply with these policies or shows up unvaccinated
- Hand Sanitizer Use: We kindly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our facility. For your safety and convenience, sanitizer is available throughout the premises
- Occupancy Guidelines Upholding CDC Guidelines: Our occupancy limits will reflect current CDC occupancy policies so that everyone is as safe as possible while enjoying this event!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for an event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund, and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at email@example.com! Thank you!