We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Do you want to expand your tequila knowledge? Have you heard the term "Mezcal" but don't know exactly what it means? Then this class is for you!
Our spirits expert will guide you through the differences between various tequilas as they are paired with a complimentary food pairing. In addition to a Mexcal tasting, you also will sample Silver, Anejo, and Reposado tequilas. You'll leave with a renewed appreciation for this complex and unique spirit distilled from the agave plant.
Paired with a tasting of Silver, Anjeo, Reposado
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
Paired with a Cucumber Infused Margarita
Paired with a tasting of Mezcal
What To Expect
- A variety of small plates to accompany the featured tequilas.
- Instructor: Chef Bonnie
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Experience.
- Restrictions: Ages 21 and older.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: There are no gluten-free or dairy-free options for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sat, Feb 24, 2024 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM