We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
The Enigmatic Journey of Vodka: Unveiling Its History and Crafting a Pear Martini
Join us in the exploration into the origins and complexities of vodka, the renowned spirit that has captured the hearts of cocktail enthusiasts worldwide. In this class, we will immerse ourselves in the rich history of vodka, its meticulous production process, and share a hands-on experience in creating a tantalizing fall cocktail – the Pear Martini.
Roasted Baby Potatoes with Mornay & Crispy Prosciutto
What To Expect
- A variety of small plates to accompany the featured vodka.
- Instructor: Nikki
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Experience.
- Restrictions: Ages 21 and older.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Nov 17, 2023 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM