Candlelight Stroll Under the Stars Sponsor-A-Tree Program
Strawbery Banke Museum invites organizations and individuals to sponsor and decorate a tree for this year’s Candlelight Stroll Under the Stars, which takes place on the weekends of December 4-5, 11-12, and 18-19, 2021!
Please click here to download the 2021 Decoration Guidelines (PDF).
Sponsor-A-Tree participants receive:
- A 6-7 foot tree in a beautiful grove at the Museum ready for decorating
- A sign with a logo (or name) in front of your tree
- Company, organization, or individual name listed on the Candlelight Stroll Under the Stars event page and on the event program
- $250: Businesses & Individuals
- $100: Non-Profit Organizations
Strawbery Banke Museum
Strawbery Banke Museum, in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is an authentic 10-acre outdoor history museum dedicated to bringing 300+ years of American history in the same waterfront neighborhood to life. The Museum is a place for children, adults, multigenerational families, and groups to gather to explore eight heritage gardens, 32 historic buildings, and traditional crafts, preservation programs, hands-on activities, the stories told by costumed role-players and the changing exhibits that offer hours of fun and discovery. The Museum's restored buildings and open space invite visitors to immerse themselves in the past, using objects from the museum's collection of 30,000 artifacts, and the histories of the families who lived and worked in the Puddle Dock neighborhood to engage, educate, and entertain.