Come one !! Come all !! We are inviting all creative kids 18 and under looking to make a bit of extra school holidays pocket money to join our Stocking Stuffer Market
What is a Stocking Stuffer Market I hear you say? It's a Market ran by kids, for EVERYONE!
Kids host a stall with their homemade goodies to SHOW & SELL to customers at the market! This FUNTASTIC opportunity for youngster lets their imaginations run wild with creative ways to earn pocket money. Ideas can include: head bands/clips, hand made bags, tie dye tshirts, Nail painting salon, wrapping paper, pet rocks, photo frames one of a kind, bird houses, fairy garden, face glitter, wooden spoon dolls, home made jewelry, homemade playdough, pipecleaner flowers/animals... just to name a few.
If you have some Christmas themed creations, we would love to see those too !
Don't forget to tell your grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins and friends!!
Some important information:
- All stalls must fit within a 3mx3m space, tents and covers are welcome but they must be weighted and fit within the 3mx3m space
- Stalls are able to have multiple kids at one
- No food or produce is to be sold at the stalls due to food safety regulations
- Parents are in charge of their children and must monitor the stall
- We are only providing the venue for the market, everything must be brought by the stall holder
- Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE once purchased
- All Cash and money must be provided by the stall holder
- Stalls must be packed up and all items collected at the end of each day, regardless of whether both days are booked
Date & Time
Dec 2 - 3, 2023