We are Beth and Ernest Wilson, celebrating over 20 years of continuing the family tradition of owning drive-in theaters started by Beth's father, Frank Seeber.
Originally, Warwick Drive-In Theater was built in 1950 by Charles & Mary Finger in partnership with George & Adeline Miller on 5 acres of land owned by Paul & Emma Miller. George & Adeline sold out to Russ & Gloria Eurich. It had one 70' x 40' screen and parking for 350 cars. Soon, the Fingers bought out the business from the Eurichs. It was run successfully by the Finger family for 25 years.