Find more Boise Baroque Events
Have fun, get a little fancy, and join the Boise Baroque Orchestra for an outdoor evening of music at sunset. Our three concert, summer series at the Chateau des Fleurs in Eagle offers different music each week.
Plan your visit
- Gates open at 6:30 pm to allow time for eating, drinking and enjoying the Chateau gardens before the 8:15 pm concert
- Children ages 14 and under are free
- Bring your own picnic lunch or purchase appetizer trays from Roghani's Restaurant (located on site at the Chateau)
- All alcohol must be purchased on site
- Roghani's Resturaunt will be open for a prix-fixe dinner before the concert, click here to reserve online.
- For those who've chosen lawn seating, we recommend bringing your own blankets and/or low beach chairs
- For those who've chosen concert seating, it is unassigned and first come, first serve
- For those who've chosen table seating, note the seating map. The tables are located behind the lawn seating. Our ushers will ensure clear sight lines
Address & Contact information
- Chateau des Fleurs is located at 176 S. Rosebud Ln. Eagle, ID
- For questions, email email@example.com or call 208-297-3182
Prices do not include tax and processing which are added at checkout
Tickets are non-refundable. In cases of inclement weather, tickets may be transferred to other performances as availability allows. We reserve the right to move the concerts indoors at the Chateau des Fleurs.
Date & Time
Aug 26 - Sep 3, 2023