Based in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, owner and founder Karen Paisley offers intuitive energy healing, sound healing, oracle card readings, group and private yoga instruction, as well as specialized classes and workshops. Her mission is to help motivated women face and transform any physical, mental, and spiritual blocks that prevent them from making peace with their authentic selves. In clearing the energetic clutter in their way, they will be able to step into their full and unique power and finally fix what needs fixing!
Come Stretch & Sip with your community all summer long at a beautiful countryside winery!
Thursday evening classes will now be offered, making it easier for you to keep your Zen—even when things feel a little fiery!
These outdoor, all-level yoga practices focus on the flow from pose to pose while teaching you how to increase body and breath awareness. Postures and sequences are practiced to align, strengthen and promote flexibility and dynamic movement in the body. Breathing techniques, poses for relaxation and meditation are also integrated. Classes are suitable for beginners who have a foundational knowledge of yoga as well as more seasoned practitioners.
Registration is $25 per person and includes a complimentary glass of classic wine following the yoga practice. Please bring your own yoga mat and any other props, such as yoga blocks, straps, towels, etc., that will support your outdoor practice.
Registration and Cancellation Deadlines and Policies:
- Online registration closes two (2) days prior to each class.
- Minimum class size is three (3). If there are less than three registrations by the time that online registration closes, the class will be cancelled and all tickets will be refunded.
- Onsite registrations will be accepted as long as there is enough space to accommodate additional attendees.
- A full refund will be given only for those who cancel 24 hours or more prior to the event. To process a cancellation, please email email@example.com.
- In the event of inclement weather, class will be canceled and all tickets will be refunded. Ticket holders will also have the option to transfer payment to the next scheduled class. Class cancellation will be determined by 10am the morning of class. Participants will be notified via email and announcements will be made on social media and on www.crystallinewellness.com.
Date & Time
Jun 22 - Aug 3, 2023