CRR Global and CRR Global USA have a core competency in developing effective instructional design in the areas of coaching, team effectiveness, facilitation, leadership development, and faculty development skills. We offer over 14 course curriculums in the above specialty areas, and has also custom designed dozens of in house trainings for corporations, government and non-profit organizations on a local and national basis.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS RETREAT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR FACULTY OF CRR GLOBAL.
FOR PARTNER SUMMIT REGISTRATION, CLICK HERE.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH SUMMITS, CLICK HERE.
Any unauthorized registrations will be refunded minus a processing fee.
Event: Faculty Summit
- Dates: March 22-24 2017 (Wednesday - Friday)
- All CRR Global Faculty members are encouraged to attend this unique opportunity to come together as one System of exceptional practitioners and facilitators of ORSC. Together we will learn, share, grow, contribute and celebrate all that ORSC is and together we will look forward to the continuing evolution of this important work.
- Faculty Summit registrations include all meals and lodging for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights.
- Additional nights available by contacting email@example.com
- Shared Accommodations are offered for Partners and Faculty who have already identified a roommate for the Summit. Split costs are provided so that each person can purchase their accommodations separately. Please note that, if your Roommate cancels, you will be billed for the other half of the room cost.
- All guests/roommate names must be provided following checkout during post-purchase survey.
Junior Suite -Located on 2nd or 3rd FloorGarden Suite - Direct beach/pool access, Ground floor
Choose your Accommodations for 4 Nights
All rooms offer choice of 2 beds or 1 King (note your selection when prompted during post-checkout survey).
All rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults max.
Mar 21 - 25, 2017
Akumal Bay Resort
Carretera Federal Cancun-Chetumal Km.104, Akumal, Quintana Roo, 77760