We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Late mornings never tasted so good! Enjoy a lazy Sunday around the table with delicious culinary selections from breakfast and lunch. Our chef instructor will do a quick demo at the beginning, after which you'll be able to savor this relaxing interlude with your family and friends. Just the way brunch is supposed to be!
- Coming soon.
What To Expect
A Bloody Mary Bar with an array of garnishes will be made available.
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: 10:00am - 11:30am or 12:30pm - 2:00pm (Select time at checkout.)
- Format: Experience. Enjoy an immersive culinary event where the experience takes center stage and inspires the menu. To add to your enjoyment, the chef will provide special behind-the-scenes insights into the specific food and beverage pairings.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Please arrive and depart promptly in accordance with your ticket time.
- Bottomless Mimosa: $15, pre-purchased.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Inspiring Cooks One Class at a Time
Date & Time
Apr 2, 2023 10:00 AM-2:00 PM