We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Sundays were made for slowing down, taking it easy and spending time around the table with family and friends. And what better way to do that with Sunday Supper.
Braised Short Ribs
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Dried Cherries & Pecans
Apple Crisp with Fresh Whipped Cream
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Megan
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Experience.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of supper.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no menu alternatives for nut and dairy allergies.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sun, Jan 14, 2024 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM